2020 Jeep Gladiator Standard and Available Safety Features
When you get behind the wheel of the 2020 Jeep Gladiator, you’ll be tempted to go on adventures. Whether that adventure is driving to the store or going off-road driving, you need to be safe. The Gladiator has over 80 active and passive safety and security features available. In this post, we are going to explore a few of the standard and available safety features of the 2020 Jeep Gladiator.
Technology that keeps you and your passengers safe
- Blind Spot Monitoring. Using radar-based sensors, this system will detect vehicles in your blind spot zones. When a vehicle is detected in one of these zones, you will receive an alert.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Full Stop. This system will adjust your speed to maintain the distance that you set from the vehicle ahead of you. If needed, it will bring the Gladiator to a complete stop.
- Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking. When this system senses a potential frontal collision, it will send out a warning. If you do not respond, it will automatically apply the brakes.
- Rear Cross Path Detection. This system will detect vehicles coming from the left or right when you are in reverse. You will hear a warning chime and see a visual warning when a vehicle is detected.
- ParkSense® Rear Park Assist. Backing up into a parking spot has never been easier with this feature. When you get too close with an obstacle, it will send out and alert to let you know that you need to brake.
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera. Add some more guidance when you shift into reverse. See a display of what’s behind you on the Uconnect® touchscreen with dynamic gridlines to make parking easier.
[ You might also like: What Are the 2020 Jeep Gladiator Utility Features? ]
2020 Jeep Gladiator in Andrews, TX
Like what you see? Check out our available inventory of the 2020 Jeep Gladiator in Andrews, TX. If you would like to learn more about this model, check out our model research pages or keep following our blog. Otherwise, don’t hesitate to reach out to our sales team.