2020 Ram 2500 Standard and Available Safety Features
Whether you do a lot of driving or tow heavy loads, the 2020 Ram 2500 should be your number one choice. The powerful engines help this pickup truck to tow up to 19,680 pounds and haul a payload of up to 4,010 pounds. However, this truck is also designed to keep you safe. In this post, we will be exploring the standard and available safety features of the 2020 Ram 2500. Read on to learn more about these features.
Features Designed to Keep You Safe and Secured
- Adaptive Forward Lighting System. Have better visibility at night with this LED headlight system. The headlamps can turn up to 15 degrees so you can see potential hazards as you turn a corner.
- Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking. This system will detect when an accident is possible and will warn you. If the driver doesn’t respond, it will apply the brakes to bring the truck to a stop, even if a trailer is attached.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop. When you set a distance from the vehicle ahead of you, this system will adjust your speed to maintain this distance. If traffic slows down, the system will react appropriately.
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection. Using sensors, this system will scan the blind spots to ensure safe lane changes. This will also automatically account for the length of a trailer.
- ParkSense® Front and Rear Park Assist. This system uses sensors in the front and rear bumpers to sense potential obstacles. A display will show on the instrument cluster if you get too close to an object.
[ Read more: Is the 2020 Ram 2500 a Driver Friendly Pickup Truck? ]
2020 Ram 2500 at Benny Boyd Andrews CDJR
If you like what you see, check out our 2020 Ram 2500 inventory at Benny Boyd Andrews CDJR. After browsing our stock, be sure to schedule a test drive to experience these features for yourself. However, if you would like to learn more about this model first, check out our other blog posts.